wrist tattoo pros and cons and wrist tattoo placement meaning
Wrist tattoo placement meaning and ideas: This can be the best start to explore the world of tattooing. For years now, tattooing has become a fashion trend that is constantly in vogue for both women and men. In general, women will prefer the finer and more discreet patterns and often on parts of the body that they can hide. On the other hand, men allow themselves more expressive and sighted drawings to express their virility. just like those advantages & disadvantages, we will talk about the wrist tattoo pros and cons below.
These are the tribes of the South Pacific, from New Zealand to Polynesia, that tattooing is the most practiced. Called Moko, in the Maori civilization, the tattoo is symbolic, supposed to give magical powers to the wearer. Tattooing is also a way of distinguishing oneself from the ethnic hierarchy.
Summary of Page Contents
Wrist tattoo pros and cons
Wrist tattoo pros and cons
A tattoo does not provide the same benefits depending on the area of the body where it is located. Indeed, each part of the body its assets to place a pattern. The wrist is one of those places of the ideal body to have a tattoo. Many choose the wrist tattoo for a variety of reasons, including the following 4 main ones:
The choice of visibility
Although the tattoo has been widely democratized for some time. It is still not accepted in some circles (professionals, students, religious, etc.). The wrist is a good compromise in this case because it is a perfect place for a discreet tattoo. You can also hide or reveal your tattoo according to your wishes with the help of a bracelet, a long-sleeved shirt, a watch, etc. When you have a tattoo in mind and you finally realize it, it is a pity not to be able to admire it yourself as the case of a tattoo in the back of the neck. On the wrist, you can admire his tattoo at will and leave it by the opportunity to be admired or not by others, it is according to.
The wrist is also one of the places on the body that tattoos do well on. It is not for nothing that this area is chosen for ornaments of all kinds: bracelet, watch, etc. As the tattoo is a kind of jewel to beautify the body, the wrist is perfect for a good aesthetic. There are also often minimalist tattoo designs, cute, discreet, which are much more aesthetic and more pleasant to view than the big tattoos. After it is according to the tastes of each but in general. The more a tattoo pattern is minimalist and discreet, the more the rendering is pleasant to view.
One of the other benefits of getting a wrist tattoo is the fact that it is more affordable than tattoos on other parts of the body. The reason is simple, the wrist tattoo is small and therefore does not constitute a big expense in ink. Also, save time and other tools for the tattoo artist. Prices are obviously lower even if it may vary depending on the choice of pattern (drawing difficulty, with colors or not, filled or hollow patterns, etc.).
If you like the work of the artist, don’t forget to give him a tip but how much? read this how much to tip a tattoo artist
A wide choice of patterns
The wrist, like so many other areas of the body, allows a wide choice of patterns according to personal tastes and needs. You can opt for a personalized pattern with a name tattoo, a quote, etc. or a fashionable pattern with drawings of the feather, arrow, mandalas, etc. We also find the timeless birds, hearts, stars, etc. and the essentials on the wrist of which the bracelet tattoo. There are also more committed motifs like the semi-colon tattoo that is deeply meaningful.
A tattoo is not only an original decoration, but also a way of self-expression. Many tattoo lovers make not just a drawing, but also “stuff” words, quotes, lines that carry some meaning. so it is a good way to tell people what you think and about your personality.
Wrist tattoo pros and cons
- It’s hard to get a few jobs because of the visibility or your wrist art appearance because there are some companies that don’t allow exposed tattoos. Many people have a negative attitude toward tattoos. The image on the hand is almost impossible to hide when necessary, so problems can arise in certain situations. Basically, in employment in government agencies or large firms.
- This area that you exposes and uses more so the healing process might take a longer time. The main factor in the quality of the tattoo is the skill of the tattoo artist and the durability of the paint. Indirect care can also be caused by improper care during healing (the first few days).
- The wrist is very close to the bone so this can be more painful if you compare to other parts of the body. The fact is that this part of the hand has a huge amount of nerve sensors and is devoid of a large fat layer and muscle tissue. The process of applying a tattoo is very painful. It is also an additional burden on the tattoo master, who is forced to work with the uneven surface of the brush, in order to apply a high-quality image.
- We use our hands in every work so there is high mobility also after doing a few things we wash our hands some time with chemicals. So wrist tattoo requires touch-ups in the future and it is a little hard to maintain.
- The main disadvantage is that over time, wrinkles may appear on the skin in this place, which can affect the pattern.
Wrist tattoo placement meaning
In recovery from depression and stress, drug use, and other negative thoughts, wrist tattoos can be very helpful and meaningful for you. Just have a positive and bright tattoo. In ancient times, people used to believe that the inner wrist brings spiritual energy and makes it a natural spot for any symbol that is notable to you.
Wrist tattoo placement meaning: The inner wrist is a very sensual place and visible to show the meaning so you can enjoy it’s beauty because you see it many times while working or doing anything. The best thing about wrist tattoo placement is you can hide it with a watch or bracelet at any time according to the situation.
Finally, as you now know wrist tattoo pros and cons, we must know that despite the fact that this area of the body is small. It allows several choices of positions of the pattern: wristband around the wrist, along with the forearm, on a specific point of the wrist, etc. In any case, the wrist tattoo only provides benefits and besides, it is one of the most preferred body locations for a tattoo.
Before you decide on such a step, you need to carefully consider wrist tattoo pros and cons and everything then finally decide, since such a tattoo is very difficult. If you still decided to make a tattoo on the brush, it is better to immediately choose the most beautiful picture and do not save on paints. Such a tattoo will become your way of expression and will certainly emphasize your personality in society!
Picture by flickr.com