Ingrown hair on tattoo? Hair growing and hair removal over tattoo
In recent years, it has become very popular to have tattoos on the skin. Well, it’s beautiful and adds originality, but when the tattoo takes up a large area, the question arises: how to remove Ingrown hair on tattoo. Experts recommend natural methods for hair removal over the tattoo. This article will guide you about different removal methods and will provide you with some home remedies as well. keep reading…
The simplest method is shaving, which is not recommended on the tattoo, because in the case of irritation, pimples can form. After they have healed and dried, they will start to fall off (a natural process that we do not even notice), it can damage the pattern, like an accidental cut. But it’s very pitiful to damage the picture! You can use the cream for depilation, but the trouble is that the effect will last for a couple of days. Much better in terms of preserving the result of hair-removal with the root.
Hair removal method
This includes hair-removal with wax, sugar paste, and epilator. All these methods are allowed for using the tattooed area but only after healing! While the last scaly crust has not come down from the tattoo, do not think to epilate it, otherwise, along with the wax or sugar paste, you will tear off from your skin and ingrown hair on tattoo also! Not only that it hurts, so still have to endure the procedure of drawing a tattoo.
You can remove the hair with a depilator if you do not press it strongly against the skin, but pulling the hairs out of the damaged skin will be very painful, so it’s better to just do the hair-removal before applying the tattoo and let it then calmly heal.
If you are in the healing stage, this article will be helpful Foods that help tattoo heal faster.
Epilation with the laser and flash
Such methods of hair-removal as a laser and epilation are not allowed on a tattoo! It is better to first go through an epilation course lasting at least a year and then apply on a tattoo. Or choose to pull out the hair by the methods described above.
How the flash affects the tattoo
In order not to seem unfounded, we describe how the flash affects the pigment under your skin. As the paint is darker than the skin color, the flash reacts to it just like it does to the hair. But the hair goes to the surface of the skin and it is cooled, and we expect it to fall out. And he dies and falls. Unfortunately, the paint, subject to a flash, also drops out after a while. The process is unpleasant, painful and leaving a scar.
First, immediately after the outbreak, the skin gets the second degree of burn, swells and hurts. After the upper layer of the skin begins to descend, exposing the inner layer of skin, tattooed. This layer is already damaged and can not be cured. The burn area will be rough to the touch. After a while, it simply disappears. As a rule, a small portion of the tattoo suffers from the outbreak, but who needs a hole in it?
The burn is approximately 1 cm in diameter. After the pigmented layer of the dermis falls off, a layer penetrated with capillaries is exposed. Damage starts to cicatrize, heals for a long time and, eventually, a pinkish flat scar turns out. Fortunately, such scars are treated, but the whole process from burn to the moment when the tattoo can be restored, it takes several months!
The note!!! Experts suggest natural treatment for this problem because it has no side effects. So here we have some grandma recipes to get rid of ingrown hair on tattoo.
Home remedies for removing ingrown hair on tattoo
Gelatin paste for permanent hair removal over tattoo
This mask is very effective for permanent hair removal over tattoo, but care must be taken to be close to the eye area.
- A tablespoon of gelatin.
- Two tablespoons of milk.
- A few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well and place them in the microwave oven only for a few seconds until the mixture is hot.
- Apply the mixture and away from your eyes and eyebrows.
- Let it work for 20 minutes until completely dry.
- Remove the gelatin mask gently and carefully and you will notice the disappearance of blackheads and hair completely in addition to the softness that you have never felt before.
The oat mask
It helps to remove ingrown hair on tattoo, soften the area and gives it a luminous and natural clarity.
- Half a tablespoon of oats.
- A tablespoon of organic honey.
- A few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix the ingredients well until they become even and apply the mixture on your tattoo for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, start by rubbing the body area gently and with a circular motion, in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Wash the surface with cold water. For the best effect, this mixture should be applied twice a week.
Mask of turmeric and chickpea flour
Turmeric is one of the substances that reduces hair-growth and has an antibacterial effect that protects skin from pimples and imperfections.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric.
- 1 tablespoon of chickpea flour.
- A small amount of water
Steps to prepare it for hair removal over tattoo:
- Mix the turmeric and chickpea flour in a deep bowl.
- Add water gradually until you have a thick paste.
- Put the mixture on the tattooed surface and let it dry completely, then rub it with a damp cloth and wash your tattoo with cold water.
- If you do not have chickpea flour, you can use turmeric and water only.
To get rid of the yellow color of turmeric, you can use small wet wipes soaked in baby oil or milk.
The egg mix works the same way as wax, but it is less painful and prevents hair from reappearing when used.
- An egg white
- A teaspoon of sugar
- Half a tablespoon of cornflour
Steps to prepare the egg mask for hair removal over tattoo:
- Mix the ingredients until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Apply the mask to the tattooed surface and let it dry completely, then remove it and you will notice hair-removal easier and with less pain.
- Egg whites also serve to tighten pores in the skin and to get rid of wrinkles and nourish it deeply.
A mix of apricot and honey
Apricots contain vitamins and minerals as well as antioxidants. For this, you need to prepare a distinctive and effective blend to scrub your skin using apricots as the main ingredient and honey as a side ingredient.
- Half a cup of dried apricots
- A teaspoon of honey
Method to get rid of ingrown hair on tattoo:
- Grind the dried apricots to obtain the milk powder they produce.
- Combine honey and apricots.
- Apply this mixture on your tattoo.
- Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Start rubbing gently with your fingers in circular motions for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash the tattooed area with lukewarm water.
Repeat this process 2 to 3 times per week for best result.
Mix of papaya
- Crush fresh papaya to obtain a pasty texture.
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Apply the mixture where you want to remove excess hair.
- Let the mask work for 45 minutes, then remove it by rubbing and washing with warm water.
Repeat this process 2 times a week for optimal results.
- The preparation of the wax requires two cups of sugar, a quarter cup of water and a quarter cup of lemon juice.
- Mix these ingredients well in a saucepan, bring them to a boil until a light brown liquid having a high viscosity is obtained. Let cool and then use it for hair removal.
- Apply the wax prepared on a clean cloth to the area, then remove it in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After the end of the process, put a piece of ice on the area from which the hairs were removed until the pores tighten.
Note: Try testing one of the above recipes for ingrown hair on tattoo by placing some mixtures on the back of the hand and wait 10 minutes to find out if there is an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients in these recipes.
Picture by Google.