How to remove dark spots on face fast (pimple marks, black spots, Acne scars)
Before going to the party you must treat & know how to remove black spots on face treatment because it’s necessary. Here you will discover how to remove dark spots on face fast caused by pimples, acne scars, brown spots, age marks and how to remove pimple marks naturally even for oily skin. Taking care of the facial is not an easy task but we have some experts tips for you so keep reading.
Causes of Pimple Marks, Black Spots, Acne Scars
Discover the causes and reasons for acne pimples, but also and most importantly, how to remove pimples scars, spots
Menopause and hormonal changes
The main culprits of acne, hormones, are more present than ever after a certain age. “During menopause, estrogen and progesterone fade, increasing the inflammation factors that cause acne breakouts,” says Marina Peredo, MD, associate professor of dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. York. In addition, you may have recently used a new contraceptive pill or other contraceptives, which the North American Menopause Society recommends for women who are in menopause.
Although the use of a contraceptive device has a beneficial effect on the skin of most women, it is not necessarily a success for all. “It can also cause acne,” she adds. However, if you have acne breakouts and there are many causes, talk to your doctor about something new.
Your new skin treatment regimen does not work
You have bought new skin products, hoping for immediate improvement, but your investment seems futile and ineffective. Here’s why: It’s absolutely normal to have acne breakouts while your skin undergoes a period of adjustments. “When you start a new skin care regimen, it can take one to three months to see results. Some people give up after a week, but that’s not enough, “says Dr. Gregory A. Nikolaidis
Also, maybe you just do not do enough. Although a topical diet can eliminate some of the acne, acne breakouts have multiple causes. You must also consider your level of stress and the amount of sleep you get. These two factors can indeed spurt the inflammation in your body, which will cause acne to come out. Do not just rely on creams and hope for success without effort.
Too much makeup
It’s a natural reaction: the more acne you have, the more you’ll want to hide them with makeup. In return, your skin cannot breathe. This is because beauty products frequently clog the pores of the skin and the sebaceous glands. This makeup provides an opportunity for the bacteria to strengthen and create more acne breakouts. This cycle is repeated and you will apply more makeup to hide the redness. A dermatologist can help you eliminate this habit of life and improve your skin care.
The dermatologist can suggest a topical program, oral medication or recommend treatments such as microdermabrasion or laser resurfacing to correct acne scars. When you have your acne under control, you will not need tons of makeup on your face.
These are your hair
If you use styling products such as ointment or hairspray and wash your hair less often, the oil and grease on your scalp will slide to your forehead. “If you see acne breakouts just at the edge of the hairline, you can conclude that they are caused by heavy, oily styling products,” says Dr. Kathy luis. The latter advises her patients to change to lighter products, to wash their hair more frequently, and sometimes to change their haircuts in favor of a cut that keeps hair away from the face.
You are allergic to your Bluetooth
It’s not necessarily acne, but if you speak with a headset, you may notice a cluster of small red bumps around your cheek and jaw. Having an allergy to metal, especially nickel, is something quite common. You may also notice an irritated plaque on the belly button. This plaque can be caused by your belt buckle or a trouser button. Even more surprising, says Dr. Gregory A. Nikolaidis, “Nickel is a metal that is often mixed with gold. My patients are often perplexed when they notice a red plaque around their ring finger. It may be time to get a new ring. ”
Acne and pimples: your dietary supplements
Are you trying to increase your protein intake? Milkshakes and protein bars can add a lot of sugar and carbohydrates to your diet without you realizing it. “Carbohydrates transform the sugar when it is digested, which will cause inflammation and produce cortisol, the stress hormone. This can affect your hormonal balance, “concludes Dr. Gregory A. Nikolaidis. The result: an acne breakout. If acne breakouts are new to you, try to notice if changes in your diet are accompanied by acne.
- Hyperpigmentation: this phenomenon occurs when the skin is damaged in a specific area and produces abnormally melanin.
- Hormonal imbalances: several studies have shown hormonal imbalances, such as those related to pregnancy can cause over-pigmentation of cells and cause the appearance of scars.
- Sun exposure: Excessive exposure to the sun can stimulate the skin to produce melanin in order to protect itself from UV rays.
- Acne scars: you probably did not know, but acne scars can also leave dark marks on the surface. These are the most difficult to eliminate.
- Certain medications
- Vitamin deficiency
- Too much stress
In addition, about 70% of people who have suffered from acne are left with scars on their skin. It is therefore advisable to avoid fiddling with or piercing the buttons.
Therefore, to cure this problem, it is first necessary to eliminate the dead cells and clean the skin to reduce the melanin to minimize the factors that accentuate the appearance of black marks. In addition, it is advisable to protect the body surface from UV rays with sunscreens and to avoid exposing oneself to the sun too long.
Aside from anti-stain cosmetics, we offer a natural quick tip of how to remove black spots on face caused by pimples or acne scars.
- The juice of a lemon.
- Two tablespoons of fresh cream.
Mix both ingredients and apply on your face as a mask. Let stand for 20 minutes, avoid contact around the eyes. After rinsing the face, apply a moisturizer.
The cream is very effective to moisturize the skin. It protects the skin and prevents it from drying out by nourishing it deeply and allowing the cells to regenerate, so it is the ideal recipe to get rid of acne scars. Also, the fresh cream allows the skin to regain its elasticity and soothe irritation and redness.
The Lemon is rich in citric acid, which acts very effectively against the scars, it has lightening properties. It also helps exfoliate the skin and eliminate dead skin.
This citrus also has astringent properties and has the ability to tighten and dry tissue by accelerating their healing. However, it is not recommended to use it on dry skin as it will have an aggressive effect. Lemon is also a photosensitizer, so it is not recommended to expose yourself to the sun after applying this mask.
How to remove black spots on face naturally?
These marks can be embarrassing and even lead to a lack of confidence. Fortunately, there are several possible treatments, such as acid peels and laser surgeries. Simple and natural home remedies can also make pimples disappear or reduce the appearance of blemishes and other imperfections.
Check these top 10 home remedies that can help you to look better without any side effect.
- Lemon juice acts as an organic bleaching agent because of its natural acidity property that helps you lighten such marks.
- The whitening property helps you get rid of any type of stains.
- You can simply squeeze a lemon to squeeze the juice out and apply it directly to the dark stain with a cotton ball & lemon juice.
Let it sit for about half an hour then wash with cold water. Repeat this at least twice a day. You have to wait 2 months to see positive results.
Another way to get rid of scars is to apply lemon juice with amounts of sugar dissolved in the affected area. Leave it for about half an hour before rinsing.
2) How to remove dark spots on face fast with Potato
For pimple marks or acne scars. Potatoes can be applied in one of two ways:
- Cut a potato and place a slice directly on the scars; leave a few minutes and then wash the face with warm water.
- You can also make a facial mask by combining honey with grated potatoes.
Some people have also had success with tomatoes to dry and remove dark spots in a few weeks.
3) Onion juice and garlic:
- Extract onion juice and garlic
- Mix these two well
- Now apply the juice directly to the scars
- Leave the juice for about 15 minutes
- Wash it thoroughly until the smell disappears.
Using the juice mixture of onion and garlic is an excellent remedy for removing dark spots. Regular application will help clear and remove black spots on the face quickly.
4) Milk and honey paste:
- In a bowl, take some milk and honey
- Now mix the two ingredients together
- Apply the solution to your acne scars or pimple marks.
- Leave on for about 5-10 minutes.
- Milk is known as a natural lightening agent and honey works as a very good moisturizer.
- These two natural ingredients are very interesting for dry skin and give instant radiance & moisture.
- Both ingredients, used together, will act to combat brown spots.
Regular use of the above will help clear the stains completely and make the pimples disappear.
5) How to remove black spots on face treatment with buttermilk
The lactic acid found in buttermilk is very good and dark scars can be removed with the help of buttermilk.
Apply a little buttermilk on your marks using a cotton swab and let it sit for a few minutes and then wash with clear water.
How to remove pimple marks naturally for oily skin
If you have oily skin, then you need to add a little lemon juice to the buttermilk before applying.
Alternatively, you can try mixing 4 teaspoons of buttermilk with 2 teaspoons of tomato juice before applying it to the affected area.
The scars begin to disappear by doing this regularly.
6) How to remove dark spots on face fast with Aloe Vera
If you are tired of having bad look, you can use Aloe Vera because of its healing properties. Aloe Vera is considered the best natural dark spot corrector.
Take Aloe Vera juice or gel and apply directly to pimple marks or acne scars. Now, gently massage the area with your fingertips for a few minutes. Follow this remedy once or twice a day for a few weeks to fade skin discolorations quickly. Gel or Aloe Vera juice can also be used in the treatment of minor burns, bites, and scrapes.
7) How to remove dark spots on face fast with Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps the evening to fade the skin and fade black marks and other scars.
Vitamin E massage every day gives great results.
A pure form of vitamin E can be used for this treatment, in order to make the most of this remedy. Applying vitamin E every day can help to prevent pimple marks or acne scars.
Oatmeal powder is considered the best for exfoliation, Therefore, you can apply oat mask on your face, hand, or neck to remove dead skin and black spots.
Just follow these steps
- Chop half a cup of oatmeal.
- add three to four tablespoons of lemon juice to form a paste.
- Rub it and wash with hot water when it dries.
If it becomes dirty, use a clean cloth soaked in warm water to remove the mask. Follow this treatment once or twice a week to see good results.
Papaya contains enzymes that can be very helpful in fading acne scars and dry out pimples over time.
Use ripe papaya pulp & apply directly to the stain and leave it for 15 minutes.
You can also rub the stain with papaya pulp. Rinse with cold water.
10) How to remove black spots on face treatment with chickpeas
So far you know chickpeas as just another ingredient added to a dish while cooking.
Chickpeas have a history for culinary purposes in the sub-continent of chickpea beans, curry chickpeas with sweet chickpea dishes. However, they help very effectively to eliminate facial stains. You must follow a few simple steps to remove these scars. These steps are listed below.
- Boil half a cup of chickpeas in half a cup of water.
- Boil until they are sweet.
- Then remove them and put them to cool.
- Once they are cold, crush them well to make a paste.
- Later, apply the paste on the black spots.
- Rinse with cold water after a while.
11) Turmeric. 3 home remedies
Make sure that you wear older clothes as the coloring is likely. Wearing gloves is also advised that your nails and skin will also become yellow. In addition, also be sure to protect the furniture from staining.
A) Make a mask – Remedy # 1
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric + 2 tablespoons of flour
- Then add a tablespoon of almond oil and just enough milk to make a dough that is neither too thick nor liquid, about 3-4 tablespoons.
- Mix these four ingredients and your excellent mask is ready!
Among other things, this mask is also used to remove facial hair, so when applying, be careful of your eyebrows and hair. Also, do not go near the eyelashes, but apply it freely under your eyes.
Leave the mask on your face for about 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water and pat your face.
Do not worry if your skin is a little yellowish after removing the mask. Just wash your face once more or use a mild facial cleanser and finish with a light face lotion.
The treatment must be repeated at least once a week. The results are simply incredible
B) Remedy # 2
You will need:
- Aloe vera gel
- Vitamin E capsule
- Almond oil
- Rose water
- In a clean bowl, take 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Add the oil of 1 vitamin E capsule in this
- Add 1/4 of the teaspoon of almond oil, this is an optional ingredient
- Add 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- Add 1 teaspoon of rose water
- Mix it very well and your remedy is ready for use
How to use it?
Make sure your face is clean, with the help of your fingers, apply it all over your face and massage the good until it is completely absorbed. Get rid of facial and body acne in a few days
C ) Remedy # 3
Ingredients you will need:
- 2 tbsp. of Neem powder
- 1 C. red sandalwood powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
You can prepare the neem powder at home, dry the neem leaves in the sunlight for 2-3 days, prepare a powder using a grinder,
Mix all ingredients in a clean bowl,
Your anti-acne facial mask is ready for use,
- Apply the package on your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and dry with a soft towel.
- Apply this acne face pack daily until all acne is clear. This anti-acne facial mask is perfect for all skin types.
12) How to remove acne scars with cucumber?
1. cucumber in the diet
Cucumber is packed with essential nutrients and vitamins that help keep the body hydrated, induce a cooling effect in the body, eliminate toxins and help fight acne. Regular intake of cucumber in the form of juices or salads helps with weight loss, constipation and promotes healthy skin glowing with free acne.
- Peel a cucumber and roughly chop them into medium size pieces. Place in a juicer and mix well. Drink juice every day on an empty stomach as the first thing in the morning to remove toxins from the body. You can notice the difference in your body in 1 to 2 weeks.
- Use fresh cucumbers to make salads. To make healthy bowl salad green take a large salad bowl, add 1 cup chopped fresh cucumber, ½ cupcakes, 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves and 1 teaspoon black salt. Mix all ingredients together.
- Another interesting way to have cucumber is adding cucumber slices to sandwiches, hamburgers, and rolls.
2. Cucumber slices
- Peel and fresh cucumber cut into thin slices
- Place the cucumber slices on the affected skin acne and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes
- Repeat daily processes to minimize pimples and have clear skin
Note: The above method helps reduce acne and fade acne scars as well
3. cucumber juice lemon juice
The mixture of cucumber and lemon helps to cure pimple marks, brown spots, and acne. The natural anti-bacterial effect and bleaching of lemon juice kills acne bacteria and blurs scars.
- Peel and grid of medium size 1 cucumber
- Place in a cheesecloth and press to extract the juice
- Mix 1 tablespoon cucumber juice with 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Apply the mixture to the face with a cotton ball focusing more on acne and acne scars
- Let dry and rinse with clean water
Note: You can replace pure lemon juice with apple cider vinegar or apply only cucumber juice to the face to reduce acne.
Some Tips and Warning
Limit your exposure to the sun
Sun exposure is one of the most common causes of scars, and no matter what type of hyperpigmentation you suffer from, exposing yourself to the sun may make the problem worse. To avoid the formation of scars, avoiding UV rays will be the most effective solution.
Take the following steps for protection.
- Use sunscreen. Even in winter, apply a sunscreen for max 15 min.
- When you have to expose yourself in the sun, wear a hat and glasses. Cover the rest of your face with a strong sunscreen.
- Do not use a tanning bed. Direct exposure to UV rays can damage your skin (as well as your internal organs).
- Do not sunbathe. When your tan fades, the black spots will remain.
Be patient. dark marks are often very stubborn and take time to fade. Persevere and pursue with determination the treatment you have chosen. When you are dehydrated, cell renewal slows down. Drink plenty of water to give your treatment a boost.
- Be sure to apply sunscreen when following any lightening treatment.
- Hydroquinone, a well-known whitening product, is thought to be responsible for cancers, pigmentation defects, dermatitis and other skin problems.
- Many specialists do not recommend the use of this product unless no other option shows results
- When using a commercial treatment for dark marks, always follow the product instructions.
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use salicylic acid.
- If you are allergic to aspirin, do not use a product containing salicylic acid.
- If you can, prefer dark stain care administered by a doctor or beautician. Follow the post-processing instructions to the letter.
- Do not expose yourself to the sun with citrus juice because you could burn your skin.
I hope that now you know how to remove dark spots caused by pimples so just apply one of this method and give some time, you will see the result in just a few days. Here are some quick methods if you are interested ( But not suggested by experts )
Three fast treatment for black spots on face
Cryotherapy freezes such cells, more sensitive to cold, with nitrogen at -200 ° C. Crusts are formed and disappear after a week. A visit to the doctor or dermatologist is usually sufficient. However, this method is not recommended for dull skin and should only be used on non-visible parts, as it may discolor your color.
How to remove dark spots on face fast with laser
Fast and efficient, the Broadband Light Laser (BBL) destroys problem cells. Thanks to its precision, it preserves the surrounding skin by acting only on the surface to be treated. The oxidized pigment will rise to the surface and then this will thin out. The fractional erbium type laser can dislodge deeper pigments.
The peeling (exfoliation)
Peeling is a frequently proposed solution. An acid is applied on the surface that exfoliates and burns stains. Again, the treatment will cause the formation of blisters that will desquamate and disappear by taking depigmented cells with them. And in the meantime, no matter the method is chosen, it is imperative to continue to protect the skin from any sun exposure. Finally, we must know that good habits in the sun can change the evolution of our sun capital.